Same Day Abortion Consultation & Treatment
Same Day Abortion
This option allows you to come to the clinic for consultation and assessment and if you are suitable, you will be given the option to have treatment that day. This option is not available at all of our clinics.
When you arrive at the clinic:
- You will be booked in
- Have a scan over your stomach and / or a vaginal scan to see how many weeks pregnant you are
- Have some personal and medical details taken (everything is confidential) and discuss your pregnancy options
- If you are under 25 you will be offered a free chlamydia test- it is quick, simple and advisable to take
- Your blood pressure will be checked and some blood will be taken using a finger prick test
- You will then be seen by the doctor to sign some forms and begin treatment
Book an Appointment
You can arrange for us to call you back: request a call back
You can also talk to one of our team on live chat
Our staff are caring, understanding and non-judgmental. We are here to offer you advice, support and information about your pregnancy options. You can be assured that you will not be influenced or forced into making your decision. If there is anything you do not understand, please do not be afraid to ask. We are here to help.